simple me

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My destiny

Went to see a fortune teller out of curiosity & also coz my mum wanted to know if i will be safe travelling in HK for a peace of mind. Since I have done my own predictions, I knew most of what he said about my destiny, like how my health is not too rosy, that i have to be wary of gossips & I may meet my soulmate at age 21. HOwever, what he said about my marriage life surprised me..heres how part of the conversation went:

fortune teller: Your marriage will be rocky coz ur husband will flirt around

me: Really? well then ill not marry a flirt

fortune teller: No.. ur husband will be hot-tempered, impatient & flirtatious..you cant escape your destiny

haha..I know that im attracted to bad boys that are a bit wild..but im not the kind of gal who lets her heart rule her head..I know bad boys are bad for me..NONO...the fortune teller is wrong..ill not let that happen to me..

lets see ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home